Monday 20 February 2012

Maybe it isn't about the happy ending, maybe it's about the story ♥


These little stuff keep me going when I'm feeling down. Give's me motivation when life's down :)

♥ As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn’t supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it’s harder every time. You’ll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You’ll fight with your best friend. You’ll blame a new love for things an old one did. You’ll cry because time is passing too fast, and you’ll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you’ve never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back :)

♥ Being beautiful is more than how many boys you can get to look at you, or how much makeup you can wear. It's about what you live for. It's about what defines you. It's about the heart that you have, and what makes you special. It's about those little quirks that make you, you. It's about going against the flow, and living out what you honestly think. And that is a beautiful thing :)

♥ Being single doesn't mean that you are weak, it means that you are strong enough to wait for what you deserve :)

♥ Rumors are made by people who just want attention from the person they made it about :)

♥ Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.

♥ If you're single, make the best of it. It's not because you're not good enough for anyone, it means no one is good enough for you :)

 ♥ Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it :)

♥ Note to self : The only people you need in your life are the ones that prove they need you in theirs :)

♥ Irony : Guy use the word "friendship" to start a relationship. Girls use the word "friendship" to end it.

♥ Dreams are like stars. You may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny :)

♥ To the world you are just another person but to just another person you are the world :)

♥ Someone somewhere dreams of your smile. And while thinking of you thinks that life is worth while.  So whenever you are lonely remember it's true that someone somewhere is thinking about you :)

♥ I want a relationship where it's not flirting and acting dumb. I want a relationship where we can act like best friends and lovers at the same time. Where we act like nobody else matters and not seeing each other for more than two days is shit, without being clingy. Let go + do what makes each other happy. Have a laugh and be ourselves around each other :)

♥ If I have curves, I'm fat. If I wear make-up, I'm fake. If I like to dress up, I'm a hooch. If I say what I think, I'm a bitch. If I cry sometimes, I'm a drama queen. If I have guy friends, I'm a slut. If I stand up for myself, I'm mouthy. Seems like you can't do anything these days without being labeled. So what, go ahead and label me, see if I give a shit :)

♥ It's the worst feeling in the world to love and hate someone all at the same time. It's crazy when you want to let go, but you keep holding on, and you want to move on, but you're stuck right where you started. When you have so many things to say, but you don't know where to start. You tell yourself it's not worth it, but if it really didn't matter, you wouldn't spend so much time thinking about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment