Thursday 15 March 2012

All that I know is that I don’t know how to be something you miss.



Okay, I gotta be honest. I may not show it but I do love you. A lot. A lot more than I portray to be. And I feel like talking to you every single moment of the day. About anything. Good or bad. You're the first person that comes to my mind. But the thing is you don't seem to care. And sometimes it hurts so much to be with you. Cause you never tell me how you feel. You call me like once a week. Or whenever you're bored. It just doesn't make sense. What do you expect me to do? Follow this stupid rutin of yours? I know I deserve way better than this. And I'm sure you know that too.

Sometimes I even wonder if you're just playing around with me. I mean, you are better looking than half the guys I know and I'm sure most girls would fall for that adorable smile of yours. So hear me out. If you don't think you can handle being in a relationship, dump me. It would most probably hurt me but what you're doing now is killing me slowly which is even worse. You don't know what it's like to hear rumours and not be able to ask you about it. Cause whenever I do, you brush me off and say that you love me. I know you do but I need more assurance than those 3 words. I need to know that you care enough about me to not go flirting with other girls during my absense. And this is not me being insecure. Is it really so wrong for me to want reassurance about us?

Anyway, like I said the rumours freaked me out. It's not that I don't trust you. I don't trust her. I don't trust you being with her at any time of the day even if its just for a second. Like I said just now, not insecurity. She's just such a slut. I mean, even you know that. And after what I heard had happened with ESW's guy, I'm not gonna chance it.

Lastly, I just wanted to say that I love you. With all my heart. I hope you know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment