Tuesday 17 April 2012

The best feeling in the world is when the person you like, likes you back :)

Yeah it's Granny 70th birthday today. I was the first person to wish her. Haha :)





Went to sleep at 2am after chatting with HS. Can't believe all the stuff that I found out. And he was really caring in a way. Any girl would be lucky to have him as their boyfriend. He really listened to what I had to say. And he advised me just based on what we talked and nothing to do with his friend having feelings for me. I mean, it's really rare to find guys like that. I felt way better after talking to him. And I actually feel asleep with a smile on my face. With friends like these around, I'll recover faster. HS is definitely a friend to keep. Oh btw I feel asleep with a smile on my face not because of HS but because of what he told me about someone. I'm not falling for him cause he definitely doesn't belong to me.

Work was ok. I guess talking to the others about my sweetest moment in my relationship wasn't such a good idea. Ended up almost crying again. But what HS said about HR being a d*ck kinda kept me going. These guys really care about me and I wouldn't want to lose them as friends. Like seriously, I don't think even ESW or HI cares about me that much.

PS : Super special shout out to HS for being such a great support system eventhough we've only known each other for a few weeks. I'm sure you know who you are ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment