Wednesday 18 April 2012

I should have told you what you meant to me.

I don't wanna talk about him. Or hear anything about him. I hope you understand. I'm sorry but I just can't handle it right now. I love him. Even you didn't know what to call him just now. That's how awkward it is. And it's not that I don't care. I'm sure you know how much I do. I just need some time and space. He was my everything. I thought everything would work out in the end but it didn't. And now I have to suffer the consequences from that. I can't handle it. And you talking about him really doesn't help. It really breaks me down. I'm sorry I can't control my emotions. The wound is still really raw. It will take some time to heal. I'm sorry again. Please try to understand.

He'll always be the one that got away :(

No comments:

Post a Comment