Monday 14 May 2012

Monday is like a whore that keeps coming back for more.

It's Monday. And I'm sick. Stupid flu and sore throat. As if it being Monday isn't bad enough. And updates on the weekend. Went for the SVVP dinner last Saturday. It was nice. Food was good. There was butter prawns *faints Then came Sunday. My favourite day of the week cause I get to see someone. Haha. Anyway, I saw him and I think he got a lil more adorable from the last time I saw him. Or maybe it was just my imagination. Lol. Btw Ivan and Rueben made me so freaking pissed. Felt like just slapping their faces. Rueben was like “How long do you think it will last?” And Ivan was like “Three months” And Rueben was like “That long ah?” Seriously, I was just so pissed. Grrrr!

Anyway, forget about them. No use arguing with idiots cause they bring you down to their level right? Haha, I'm so mean. I re-coloured the part of my hair that was turning white to brown. Looks kinda nice. I look normal again. Haha. No more weird stares on the bus and lrt. I miss texting him. He's got no credit. I wanted to reload for him but that would be kinda awkward I guess. But yeah I miss him. I couldn't even hug him yesterday cause everyone was there. Ishhh.

I gotta go now. Flu's getting on my nerves. Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment