Thursday 14 June 2012

Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again.Scrapped knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

It depresses me honestly. And frankly speaking it's the main reason I don't want to get into a relationship anytime soon. The tears. The heartbreak. The pain. I know I'm already headed in that direction with what I'm doing now but it's different when you're not together with that person. There's always that certain like barier when you're not single.

Hearing him crying today, it was like a flashback. How I would fractically call my friends when something went wrong. Whenever he ignored me or pushed me away. No matter what my friends would be there to hear me out. And then there were the times when I made the person cry. LOL. I know I shouldn't be laughing but I just felt so good at that moment. Player instinct you know. Haha.

Anyway, point is I learnt from all that. It's made me who I am today. I've realised that not all guys are douchebags and there are some that are totally worth fighting for. You just gotta stick around and wait for that person. And when you do find that person, don't hurt him. Do you even know how many people would love to have what you have? A guy who would be there to fight for you no matter what? I know he has his faults but spare him the pain. He loves you and I'm sure you know that. If you don't want him just let him go. Don't hurt him. He doesn't deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment