Thursday 21 June 2012

Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake.

"Some things are better left unsaid"

Thats what you told me today. And yeah I agreed to a certain extend. I would never leave something unsaid if it's gonna hurt the person in the end. Cause I know how it feels like when someone you trust with your heart and soul doesn't tell you something. Maybe you don't know how it feels like. I don't expect you to understand. All I know is that he's the kind of guy I would leave alone in a room with you and not be afraid to later find out that you guys were hooking up. But I've got to thank you for one thing though. For making me realise that they weren't worth my time. It may not have been the best way to find out but at least I did sooner rather than later. So yeah thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment