Saturday 28 July 2012

Still stuck in that time when we called it LOVE.

I saw him. I thought I was dreaming. He was on his bike. Looking as he always does. I don't know whether he saw me. I hope he didn't. I was a mess. Just collapsed into the bus seat. Tears rolling down my face. It sucks. I was so prepared. Or at least I thought I was. After all these months. I can still picture our first kiss in my head. When he looked into my eyes and told me that he loved me. Everything was so genuine. So full of truth. What happened? What happened to that guy? The one I loved. Only been replaced by this emotionless jerk. Just tell me that things haven't changed. That it wasn't all just a lie. You know I'll believe it all.

I loved you. The old you. The new and improved emotionless one sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment