Tuesday 28 February 2012

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections :)

I miss school so damn freaking much.
And I miss playing basketball too.
The feel of the wind when you dribble and the excitement when your team scores.
Omg, just pure bliss.
Although my body is kinda aching right now. Haha.
Just shows how long it has been since I exercised.
It was super fun playing with Latha and Amarpreet.
Just brought back memories of last year.
English Club meeting was okay.
Spelling bee and storytelling was like super B-O-R-I-N-G =.="
But the Yes and No game was nice.
The walk to Amcorp was another story.
Alvin tried to convince Fifi that I'm his girlfriend.
Haha. What a joke :P
And then I belanja-ed them Mcd's Chocotop.
Gonna miss going to school once I start working.
I guess it kinda has finally hit me that I won't be free to roam around anymore once I start working.
But I know I can't keep depending on my mum for cash.
I've gotta be independent.
Fence for myself.
I know I can do :)


No comments:

Post a Comment