Monday 26 March 2012

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up!

I've finally decided what to do. I don't care how long or how difficult it is to chase that dream. I'm gonna accomplish it and prove everyone wrong. I'm sick and tired of people telling me what to do. It's my life. My choice. I know you have experience and all that but it's still my life. I don't want to pushed around. I wanna fight the battle. Fall and rise to the challenge. Not take the easy way out. I know I have already made a lot of wrong choices in my life but at least I learnt from them and I can't blame anyone but myself. No matter what the outcome, I was proud to make that choice on my own accord. I want to grow old and look back with no regrets. I wanna be able to tell my kids and grandkids that I'm standing here today based on all the decisions that I have made. I mean there's nothing wrong with giving me advice. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. But what I despice is a person making a decision for me. I've got a brain, right? So I have a right to make a decision. So do me a favour and mind your own business. I've decided what I want to do and I'm gonna do it my way :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment