Tuesday 27 March 2012

Never regret anything because at one moment it was exactly what you wanted :)

I guess this was kinda inspired by my friend Michelle. She brought up this topic and it made me realise a few things. I mean, everyone has regrets right? I know I definitely do. I always seem to dwell in what might have happened if I had made a different decision. I get so caried away that I actually lose focus on what I'm suppose to be doing. It's kinda pathetic in a way cause there is no way I can undo what I did right? I can't go back into my past and re-write it. There's nothing wrong with having regrets. Regretting is when you realise you did something wrong and that's a good thing cause we don't wanna repeat those mistakes. And mistakes makes us stronger and wiser.

Anyway, back to the point, I regret doing a lot of stuff. Forgetting it is not an option cause I guess it's left a scar on me. I just want to be able to move on. Get pass the stage where I cry myself to sleep every night. It's gets really tiring after awhile. But I just continue crying cause I guess thats kinda like my therapy. I'm sick and tired of it. I wanna let go of the pain and be free. Spread my wings and fly (not literally but you get what I mean, right?). I can't stop people from talking about what happened but I guess I could just change the way I was and become a better person. I hope everything works out in the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment