Thursday 29 March 2012

You're my best frustration ♥

Okay, firstly I am super freaking outrageously mad at you right now. I don't get it why you had to ignore me today. The last time I checked we were still friends. You were like the brother I never had. I trusted you with my secrets and we use to talk about anything in the world till we miss turning points on the road. What happened to all that? Now I understand exactly how my friend Nisha feels. That was the most horrible car ride in my whole life. The silence practically killed me. It would have been better if you had just taken a knife and stabed me! Gosh, I think my blood pressure just went up a few degrees.

Besides that whole fiasco, I got my first pay check today. Awesome shit wei. I was practically jumping like an idiot in the office. Everyone thought I had gone mad or something. Haha. Can't wait to go shopping this Saturday! Woo-hoo! *jumps up and down*

By the way, you know that fluttery feeling you get when you find out the person you like might actually like you back? Well, it has been a super long time since I felt that but guess what? I felt it today and it was awesome. That whole feeling like you're on Cloud 9 and that anything in the world is possible. I really miss that feeling. I just really hope he likes me cause I so don't wanna land back down on earth on my butt. Haha. I guess today just made me appreciate all the people that I do have in my life. They make my life so colourful and vibrant. Don't wanna lose any more of them. Guess we just have to appreciate whatever we have while we still have it. No point regretting later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment