Monday 2 April 2012

You never really stop loving someone. You just learn to live without them.



This post is dedicated to everyone that is hurt because of love. Or is in love with someone that doesn't love them back. Just know that there are many fishes in the sea and you're not the only one that is hurting :)

I love you. Even though I may not say it a lot of times but I do. I don't think I've ever loved any guy as much as I love you. Even after all the shit you put me through, I still wish that you were mine. I don't what's worse. Being together with you and being treated like trash or not being with you and just watching from the sidelines. I really wish you loved me just a lil. You know I would literally die for you. It really makes my day to see you smile even if that smile isn't meant for me.

I saw you that day. I felt like running and hugging you but I knew I couldn't. I tried to be strong. Hide my feelings. Pretend like I didn't give a sh*t. I wanted you to realize what you had lost. And I guess I succeeded in a way. But what's the point in succeeding in something while hurting yourself, right? Tears sprung into my eyes when I saw you looking at me, dancing with my guy friends. I knew I was hurting myself instead of  you.

And now I got to know that you'll be going away. You've got no reason to stay here. You'll be chasing your dreams. And I'm happy for you even though it's hurting me. I hope that you achieve in whatever you plan to do. And always remember whenever you are down that I love you. I'll always be there for you no matter what. I know everyone says that I deserve way better than you but I guess you never chose who you fall for right?

Anyway, the main reason I posted this is to let you know that I've decided to let go. I will always love you, you can count on that cause no one will be able to replace you and what we had but I think it's time for me to find happiness too. I think I deserve some happiness you know. Someone to care for me and stuff. I'm not trying to say that I'm gonna jump into another relationship. I'm more mature than that. But I plan to give other guys a chance. Cause to be honest I'm tired of being your douchebag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment