Sunday 8 April 2012

You can't just sit there and wait for life to come to you. You have to go get it :)

Happy Easter Sunday peps!!!
I know I haven't posted for the pass 3 days. I'm truly sorry. I was super busy.
Anyway, here's the highlight on what happened for these pass few days.

Good Friday

Went for mass. Saw Keith Thomas. Lol. Shocker. Haha.
Met Michelle and Sukhadev at Amcorp Mall.
Shopping - Awesome Cheetah Dress & Green Cardigan



Followed Michelle for Care Group.
Stayed up till late cam-whoring with Michelle





























































Saturday


Megamall - Here I come :D
More shopping - Blue wedges.
Saw Ruben's house. (Thanks to Michelle & Sukhadev)
Got caught in the rain on the way home :(
Benjo for dinner.

Easter Sunday

Belanja-ed lunch for Mimi and my family.
Caught up on my sleep.
Now listening to Perfect Nightmare by Shontelle :)

 They say I'm brainwashed but I'm in love

No comments:

Post a Comment