Thursday, 3 May 2012

Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they are always there!

I'm feeling super sad right now. Like down in the dumps kind of sad. I was there to send Michelle off to NS today. I think I shouldn't have gone. I almost cried but I held in my tears. She cried the minute she sat in the bus. I miss her but I know she'll have an awesome time there. I saw Rayan too. I miss having him around at work. No one to kacau anymore. Btw to kinda ease my pain, I went to Amcorp. Shopping time!!! Not that fun though cause it reminded me of all the times Michelle and I use to lepak there. Anyway, I bought a blue poker off the shoulder blouse and a pair of hot red shorts. Perfect for this Saturday. Lol... The things I do to get my mind off things. But at least it worked right? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment