Thursday 3 May 2012

Follow your heart.

I'm so afraid to lose him. I don't know what she told him but it's scaring me. I can't sleep. I'm crying right now. I just want to know what happened. He texted me. WE NEED TO TALK. I don't know what to do. I replied him but his phone was off. He must be studying for his exam next week. I don't want this to be happening. Not right now. I want him to be able to concerntrate on his exams. Not be caught up in this kind of drama. I feel like just kicking her ass right now. Why couldn't she just leave it alone? I like him. Fullstop. Whether he likes me or not is none of her business. I'm just happy with what we have now. It's fun. No stress. Just harmless texts. We're getting to know each other. If something is suppose to happen, it will happen. Mind your own business.

All I know is that when that right guy comes along, you can screw it up in whatever way possible and he will still want me.

No comments:

Post a Comment