Friday 4 May 2012

I don't think you know how easily you can make me smile :)

It was a joke. Oh gosh. I didn't know he was even capable of doing that to me. He texted me after lunch. I was so happy. Finally smiled after being so moody all day. Lol. He's different. And now I'm secure. I don't think I've ever felt secure with any guy before like I do with him. I don't have to worry about her getting him like how she got all the others. Guess what ESH said all along was true. The right one will not fall for her trap. More reasons to fall for him. Or maybe I've already fallen for him. This is not good. Yvette Deidre John control your freaking emotions!!! Grrr!!!

I'll be seeing him tomorrow. He can't wait. I can't wait. I even doodled his name at my office. Haha. I'm a lovesick teenager again.

No comments:

Post a Comment