Wednesday 23 May 2012

I love you not for what you are but for I am when I am with you ♥


I can't stop smiling and it's all his fault. Haha. I was in such a good mood today and quite a few people realised it. Even mummy and Abang Alan. Need to stop being so happy but I just can't help it.

He confessed that he likes me. *squelling* Haha. I couldn't believe it. I was speechless. And I almost forget to tell him that I like him too. That poor boy had the guts to confess and I almost forgot. I'm so bad. But anyway, I remembered and he was smiling too. It's so awesome. Like being high on 7up. Weeeeeeeee! I'm love drunk. But we're not together so yeah. He's got SPM and I have issues to settle. LOL. I promised myself a break and I'm gonna make sure I do it.

Good news! Aunty Carol's getting married in October. Time to dress up. Haha. Shopping time. Gotta find a nice dress. And head over to Nose and Charles & Keith for shoes. It's gonna be so much fun. Wish he could come along though. I can't imagine introducing him to my whole family. Haha. So awkward.

PS : I feel like hugging him now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment