Sunday 20 May 2012

I'll only stop loving you when a mute guy tells a deaf guy , that a blind man saw a legless man walk on water ♥

I'm high. Like 7 up and Sugus kind of high. Haha. And I only drank water. LOL. I'm so happy right now that I can't sleep. So yeah. I'm gonna regret tomorrow morning but who cares, right? Hehe. Yes, I'm laughing to myself like a freaking idiot now. I feel like typing everything out but someone finally admitted to reading my blog so yeah. He really thought I was so dumb that I didn't know. Seriously people really underestimate my intelligence. Lol.

We talked for more than an hour I think. Like for the first time *squels* Hehe. And amazingly no awkwardness. We kept banging each other. I don't think I've ever laughed this much during any convo. And then we ended the convo with saying I love you. Hehe. It was the first time we ever said it to each other. Eeeee *squels*

Anyway, my broadband is being a total b*tch. Talk about ruining my mood. Hehe. Nights lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment