Monday 27 August 2012

Explanation time.

I don't know where to start.

I am hurt. And I don't think I'll ever be able to heal. I'm tired of it. FYI the last post was about my mum. Yes I know I'm suppose to respect her and all that, but it's complicated. I just want her to stop bugging me. Actually, I want everyone to stop bugging me. It's my life, my decisions, my mistakes. You don't have a right to but in.

I went to Sofiah's house. Came back at 7 and she considers it as late? Anything I do is not right. Nothing I do pleases her. Sometimes I wish I wasn't even born. She should have just miscarriaged me too. Maybe then there will be less issues in her life.

I cry myself to sleep every night. I'm just so tired. I just want someone to tell me I'm good enough for once. That they'll accept me as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment