Wednesday 10 October 2012

I don't make mistakes, I date them ;)

So I'm suppose to be bored while you're at NS? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'm hardly ever bored and even if I am it would probably only last for like 5 minutes. I'm still wondering how the heck did you come out with that conclusion. It's so weird. There's too much going on in my life. This whole year has flown by and life has changed so much for me. I've done things which I never thought was possible in the first place. I've pushed myself. And I've grown mentally and emotionally. You expect me to be bored while doing all that? You've got to be kidding.

And then there's the high heel and dressing up issue. It's honestly not my fault that you're short. And I never discriminated or insulted you for being short. But since you are, I try my best to wear flats so that it doesn't make it awkward and stuff. And there are certain types of clothing that looks best when worn with heels. Haha. Okay I'll admit it all clothing looks best when worn with heels. But I never complain right? Gosh no one has ever controlled how I dress not even my parents so don't even try.

All I know is that I know my priorities and sorry but you aren't one of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment