Saturday 11 May 2013

Tongue-tied over three words, cursed.

Sometimes I wonder how did I end up here again? I might have even sunk into a deeper hole this time around. There's just so much going on. And you don't even know anything. It's like how can you say you love someone when you're never there for that person? It's not just the differences. Screw differences. It's the moods. The emotions. When I'm up you're down and when you're up I'm down. When did this even start happening? Or was I just too blinded till I didn't notice it from the start?

When I'm down, like super-down-in-the-dumps-and-will-never-see-the-daylight-ever-gain, where are you? You're suppose to be my everything. It's not suppose to be a burden to be there. Everyone will say you're suppose to understand cause he's busy with college and all that but why get into a relationship then? Why bother having a girlfriend? It's a full time job. You can't only be there when she's happy.

There's so much more to say but I'm gonna stop here. I'm done with excuses. If you want something, work for it. Prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment