Wednesday 8 May 2013

Hold your head high and reach the top

I posted this on facebook today. Just for anyone that's going through a hard time right now. You're not alone :)

Dear whoever is reading this; I understand how rough things are right now in your life. I just want to tell you that things will get better, keep holding on just a little bit longer.I know you feel like nobody really cares about you. You're feeling as if you were cursed, but that's wrong. You were not cursed my friend. We're distant and we don't know each other but I value our friendship and I respect you. God made us be friends for a reason. So stop thinking that you're alone because I and someone out there thinks of you, cares about you and prays for you. Bear it in your minds that we're also going through the same hurting situation you're in right now. We also have worries, troubles and heartaches just like you. Be strong, focused, determined, have confidence in yourself and have hope that everything will be fine at the end of your destination. Believe, pray and have faith in God. He will change your life one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment