Monday 25 August 2014

Sometimes the most shocking surprises are the most beautiful surprises (:

Srprise! Surprise! It's Monday again :( But nothing puts me in a better mood than to plan a surprise party. Thinking about it, I just realized it's been 5 years since I planned my first surprise party. Gosh how time flies. But to put all your negative thoughts to rest, it's not super expensive to plan one. Cause it's the thought that counts. I mean planning it takes up a person's time and the fact that he or she has even thought about planning it and bringing it all together, trust me it ain't easy. The time and the effort is priceless. Honestly, I've had 19 birthdays thus far and I've only had one surprise party planned by my aunt and it was just a cake and my family. No balloons, no presents. But it meant the world to me.

Want to know what's a planner's reward? The reaction and facial expression. I can't explain it myself but it's priceless. The shock and happiness and every other emotion bundled up into this pretty little bundle. I just LOVE seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment