Thursday 23 April 2015

#sorrynotsorry

Truth be told, I think anger brings out the best in my writings. I literally just start typing or writing and everything flows. Writers block? No such thing when I'm angry. Right now, I'm supercalifragilisticexpialidociously angry. Cause I just can't stand people who make limits for me. Like just no. Stop right there. You cannot control me EVER! Even my mother does not do that. What limits am I going on about? It's just basically my freedom of speech. You know how people always say to face your problems instead of Facebooking them? I'm like truly against that whole phrase. Personally I feel that's just putting on a mask and painting a pretty picture of yourself for everyone. Like you see my life is so perfect - I'm so happy every day and there's no anger emotion in my body! Well good for you but I'm going to be real with everything because I choose to be. See my flaws? Now deal with it!

I could be doing other things like drinking or smoking to deal with my frustrations but I'm not. I'm just sharing my thoughts and moving on. It's like telling your friend a problem but the only dfference is that everyone sees this problem. And if I don't have a problem with that, why do you? There's the unfriend and unfollow button right there. I don't need people like you filling my space with your thoughts. I certainly don't need them.

The problem with people these days is that they will never be happy with whatever you do. If you share you feelings, you're being too exposed, if you keep quiet you're snobbish. Like seriously what do you want? I grew up wanting to make everyone happy and keeping the peace and I still do that but I don't live to please people anymore. You just got to be real with yourself. Cause in the end of the day, you're the one that has to deal with your emotions not them.

No comments:

Post a Comment