Thursday 4 June 2015

We're just strangers with memories ♥

I saw you walk right past me. I would have walked up to you and said hi but I know you don't want me to be a part of your life anymore. It's unbelievable though when I think of all the memories. We grew up together. You were there when no one else was. You saw me through playing ice and fire to relatonships and heartbreak. To be honest you acted like a dick most of the time and most people wondered why I put up with you but I guess thats what true friendship is like. Like burping in your face. Hahah. 15 more days till your birthday too. Nope could never forget it. 6 months apart remember? And I could keep going on about everthing I miss about you but it wouldn't bring back my best friend. Sometimes we need to let the people we love be happy without us cause that's what love is like. Yes I do think about how life would have turned out differently if well you and me but it didn't for a reason and I still lost you so maybe I should have tried but we can't go back there now can we? We've both moved on and shits happened. Can I say I miss those surprise calls after months? Where we would talk like nothing was wrong? Filled with empty promises of catching up soon. Just know that I would pick up your call in a heartbeat and mend this friendship with all of my ability. I love you, always have and always will. And no guy can ever replace you. Cause you know too much about me that sometimes I didn't even know about myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment