Saturday 15 August 2015

Of course I love him, you don't give people you dont love the power to destroy you

The worst thing the person you love can do to you is lie. It betrays the trust that you had for that person and makes you question everything the person ever said to you. Like were you lying when you said I love you? Were you lying when you said I'm the only one? And when you're pissed drunk and it leads to this emotional state and you just can't control your emotions and everything just flows. It's like getting stabbed in the heart a millions times or getting your heart ripped out from your chest. Trust me, you can't fake those emotions.

Sometimes I wonder how do people move on from the betrayal of a loved one? Yes, forgiving is easy but how about forgetting and moving on? How can you possibly be alright with whatever the person is doing? Is that possible? There's just so many questions and so little answers. I guess that's what makes me cling on to God so much. Just knowing that He is the only one that's never gonna betray my trust even though I have betrayed His trust numerous times.

I would also consider it karma sometimes. We never appreciate the people that truly love us till it's too late and they have moved on. We become the person that's taken for granted now. That is until the day we finally decide to walk away just like the people who loved us did. And the cycle just continues till two people who have been taken for granted eventually find each other and live happily ever after. Or maybe the person just continues to be taken for granted. I don't know the ending of the story.

All I know is that it's 4 in the morning and I've finally sobered up from the tears. And I wish I didn't feel this crappy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment