Wednesday 11 April 2012

It's hard when you miss someone so much and you can't do anything about it.


 
 Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you :)

Here we go again.

Here's what the so called confident egoistic part of me wants to say...

You're such an idiot. Bloody loser. You think you're the only freaking guy on this planet is it? I can find a way better, nicer, caring and loving guy than you anytime. Coming to think of it, 99.9% of the guys I know are better than you. You're a piece of sh*t. Any girl that gets you will regret the day the met you. Get a freaking life.

I know that was super mean but like I said my egoistic side. I can't help it. It's just a part of me that will never change I guess. Anyway, you can even ignore that cause this is what I really wanted to say...

Do you know how much it hurt today when you pulled your hand away from me? Better if you had just ripped my heart out. What do I have to do to prove my love for you? You know I would do anything for you. I love you. I love everything about you. Even your flaws. And it really hurts when you keep on rejecting me. It's like nothing I do will ever please you. I miss you. I miss us. I miss what we had eventhough it was just a few moments together. I miss being able to call you mine. I would literally give my life just to spend one day being yours and you being mine again. I don't know what to do right now. It's like no matter what I do, I'll still end up being hurt. I don't know whats worst, not seeing you and constantly thinking about you or seeing you and being ignored by you. I'm not asking for much. I just want you. To be able to call you anytime of the day and know that you'll pick up and call me babe. To know that I can proudly say "You know that guy over there. Yeah, he's mine and no one can take him away from me".

My eyes still haven't stopped leaking yet. Their gonna be super swollen tomorrow morning when I wake up. Hope I dream about him tonight. Anyway before I forget, a special shout out to Sofi, Ethan, Mimi, Davina and Raushen for being there for me and cheering me up. Love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment