Monday 23 July 2012

Boys never realise how one little thing can hurt a girl.

I told you to not give me the answer. I already knew it. But hearing you say it just made it a whole lot worst. What did you honestly expect me to say after you said that? It's like just when things are getting back to normal, that barrier comes up again. I don't know what to do anymore. Tears are starting to flow again. I hate it. I didn't want to have this kind of feeling this year. I was suppose to be having fun. Not getting confused and hurt. What's the point of making plans? Giving me hope? Just to let me crumble to the ground all over again.

I never expected much. But for it to be bluntly said out aloud it hurts. If you're not thinking of me in that way, then does that mean I'm just a game? Cause if thats the case you got the wrong person. I'm done with games. Those are for immature people. Heartless and emotionless people.

I guess I'm just not worth you being serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment