Wednesday 27 November 2013

Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession

I was thinking about hate today. Something happened and the person was like I hate the person cause of this and etc. I don't know why but everytime a person says they hate someone else, I feel confused. Sometimes I even feel like laughing. I don't know when this started but I believe we don't have the right to hate someone. Cause God forgives people all the time for sometimes really horrible things and who are we to not forgive people.

Maybe some people will assume that I'm some holy lil girl that prays all the time and all that. Trust me I'm not that. I wish was but I'm not. I just believe that we are all created in the likeness of God and we should portray that. Not just by praying and going to church regularly. When I was younger I use to admire people who pray a lot but as I grew older I realised sometimes it's just a mask, a whole act just to make people think they're holy. But don't get me wrong. They are also people who pray a lot and portray a good nature but based on what I have seen very few do. I'm not judging, it's just sad from my point of view.

Anyway back to the topic at hand, hate. It's true that hate is like poison. It only ends up hurting you and not the other person. I guess one of the main reasins I am so anti-hatred is cause of my dad. He hated his siblings. Only when one of his brothers were about to pass away did he go see him and speak to him. It's affect on me? I never got to be close to my paternal side of the family. My cousins and I never got to bond. But do I hate my dad for that? No. I just feel sad cause he took his siblings for granted. I don't have siblings sadly so I wonder about people that complain about having them. I think it would be lovely to have siblings.

So my point is basically, screw the hate. It affects you and the people you love. So stop the hate and spread the love ;) Maybe it's hard for you but just take baby steps. Trust me you'll end up being a happier person in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment