Monday 25 November 2013

Losing him was blue like I've never known

Not having self confidence can destroy you. And it's a battle that I officially have to face. I don't know how I lost it honestly. Maybe in the process of losing so much these pass couple of years pieces of me got lost too.

In today's society, it's going to be tough. I know I'm going to fall and cry a million times but I'm also not going to give up. Acknowledging the issue is the first step I guess. The negative remarks started sticking in my head. My sarcasm went to whole new peak of just pure meaness. It's true what people say about being mean cause you're just bitter on the inside. And of course the worst was comparing. Everyone just seems better than you and that feeling kills seriously. Every little thing from clothes to something as petty as likes on Facebook.

So what I do I want now? Compliments and nice clothes. But that will probably only happen in my fantasy world. Haha. I'm going to fight this. Diet. Workout. Do something I love everyday. Three simple things that seems so hard right now. It will all be worth it in the end. I just need to get myself back first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment